Surface Practices!

 Hello once again, I am here to show you some thoughts and practices.

First of all, I have a resolution of using just grasshopper for this so I get better with thinking with nodes and memorizing them further for the future. These are quite a powerful set of tools that I need to make use of in the future of my 3D modeling practice. Although, what is next here probably could've used the just Rhino to model it cuz it doesn't make sense to make it in grasshopper.


This design should've been done in Rhino cuz it doesn't make sense for it to be done in grasshopper. I should've thought of a algorithmic way to make the pattern shape but I've honestly ran out of time to fiddle around for this week since I spent most of my time making the surface that I wanted to morph on.


This is just spaghetti town.  It's great to see a programmer not labeling things. Anyways, most of the time this week was to make this as fast as fast as possible.

It's segmented, randomized, fat and thin at the ends, and has that tornado spin, very cool.



Honestly, this week ended more with me spending time working on gluing the stack slices and just review so, not a whole lot of interesting stuff to see here. As of right now, I still struggle to think of the tools I'm using for anything standalone creative. It could assist with art projects but right now I am not in progress for a project.

I've also noticed that my parameters are limited within specific ranges, and if outside of that range will destroy nodes. I'm not sure if its just my skill or the nature of grasshopper as a whole cuz most of the node system that I've made in the past few weeks, that had been the case.


That's all folks!

Comments

Popular Posts