The Ruins

Good to be back doing Rhinoceros!

Also, rest in peace, my 190USD. Truly worth buying this application.

It's been a while since I actually made anything in it so, I'm just a tad rusty.
For starters I made this Ruins partly under water and using the POWER OF MY RTX 2070, I rendered some of the images in Ray Tracing.

Now, honestly, this looks like a generic tower you can get for free in the internet, but it took a bit more brain power to actually get everything as is right now since I had to relearn how Rhinoceros work. 

With that said, here's some ePIc screenshots:







Anyways that's all I have for now. Ya'll have fun!

Comments

  1. Simple yet elegant. You did a lot with very little... not an easy task. Dope renders, too. Glad to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts