Mic is not working



Hey, nice mic. Does it work?

NO

Honestly I should've finished properly adjusted my schedule. But now I have a brain damaged microphone that looks good. 
Seriously though, there's way too much parts on this thing, and that damn pattern was such a pain. I spent like 3-4 hours trying to make that thing. In the end it ended up working, but at what cost? My brain and computer.



















MAN, these renders are FIRE. 

I made the ON THE AIR glow red and the ray tracing just made everything so much better to look at. I also tried adding a nice background but everything looks way to pixelated that I decided it's not worth it.

Also as you can see the base is not properly finished. There's about 2 thing that I still need to finish, but I've already spent so much time on this thing.

I don't know what else to add at this moment. Good night boys.

Comments

Popular Posts