3 years later... then we Grasshopper

 Gaming with grasshopper, my fellow gamers. Watch the videos that are required to actually function like a normal human being lmfao.


It has been a bit since I legitimately learned something new from Rhinoceros, and this time around it's trying and learning Grasshopper! Kind of within the realm of what I like to smash my head  work around in, a level of programming that is fun and responsive.

Grasshopper seems to be very familiar because of it's node-based programming, but I don't really know the basics SO we are gonna have some basic fun! Maybe.


I am so glad I invested in screen real state cuz this be wack.

Breps don't exist.




hmm.. It's honestly pretty fun so far, but the combo of the tutorial given seems slow, so maybe next time I'll try to jump up to harder examples. 


Weird Lookin Vase.PNG


Ngl I have no clue what made this, I was just creating different combinations of the nodes present on the tutorial. 

Inversing the closest setting on the two pull created this one :O


Then it fixes itself into this.. Thing.. what the fuck?




I kinda need refresher on some of the things I did in class cuz I can't recall them correctly.
Grasshopper is quite powerful but at the moment, I don't know if I can utilize it properly just yet. I am sure that with some more time invested into this and into more complicated combinations of nodes, it'll make it possible to utilize it outside the box even more than what I have within this post.


Anyways, looking forward to other examples to work with, and looking forwards to another 4 months of coding based stuff! 


Comments

Popular Posts