P-OWO-gress Two

Wow, NOTCHES!


TFW, I finished the 2 parts then suddenly I had to add this because my item decided to break and reveal how things actually are in this connection. D: I'm also a bit sad that the thing broke at the base, oh well I guess this thing ain't living anymore.



Look at the glorious notches that I think will actually work. Maybe.








Also HOLY SHIT. These renders are so nice looking. Look at that rusty weight metal thing! 

The Ray Tracing is amazingly good here! Also I made a screw (and duplicated it) as the axis for the base and the start of the actual microphone. Very Cool.


Anyways, that's about the amount of progress I have made since I was a bit out of time from other projects to put a dent on this project. I also found a bit of a problem with how some of these fit together. Some measurement does not make sense at all, so I had to take a lot of artistic liberty to make some of these.

That's all for now, Toodles!

Comments

Popular Posts