MicroPAIN

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to my written podcast.
It's my new unique way of telling stories about things that does not matter.

Jokes aside, I am hyped to finally start thinking like a proper CAD user! I have my caliper ready to accidentally cut myself, and do inaccurate measurement of real life things! WRRYYYYY!

Anyways, I've been getting into XLR mics recently and I wanted to do something related to audio, so I found this toy lookin' mic in one of my many forgotten drawers so here's one of my choices!


I'm also a computer nerd so I have like 5 sets of screwdriver so here is my main set that I use for building PCs.

And again, computer nerd here, might as well make use of this extra mouse I have lying around. Just, hopefully it's still fully functional after I take it apart. I say that as I am 100% confident that I'll be able to put it back together.






All in all, I wanted something that is relatively doable, and not something I'll spend too much time on, as this is still my first time working with a CAD mindset. I am also hoping that it won't be too easy to make, cuz what the hell am I doing if I don't at least challenge myself.

Anyways, that's basically what I have right now, Subscribe to my Written Podcast so you won't miss and episode. :^)

Comments

Popular Posts